- Booked room at the hotel is available from 2 p.m. onwards. At the date of departure, the check-out time is 11 a.m. You can extend your stay until 4 p.m. Payment according to the price list.
- The reception desk is open and operates during the opening hours of the restaurant, i.e. from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. At other times, information is available from the hotline (031 449 968).
- Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Persons not checked in are not allowed to stay overnight.
- If you lose the hotel card, you will be charged 20€ for the expenses incurred.
- The standard voltage in Slovenia is 220 V.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Bringing your own food and drinks to the hotel is not allowed. Guests can use the hotel mini bar as well as the diverse selection of food and beverages at the hotel restaurant.
- Please don’t make any noise in the room or on the hallway after 11 p.m.
- Smoking in hotel rooms and at the hotel premises is not allowed. If a smoke detector goes off, you will be charged with additional costs of intervention.
- If you fail to observe the non-smoking rule, you will be charged 50€ for the expenses incurred.
- You can store money and other valuables in the room safe. The hotel does not accept any responsibility in the event of theft or loss.
- Please inform the reception desk about any items found or lost.
- Please handle the hotel property and equipment with care. A guest will be responsible for any damage caused intentionally or out of negligence, and will also be duly charged.
- Please read and respect the fire rules and fire protection notices. The use of heating or cooking devices in hotel rooms is forbidden.
- Hotel guests are not allowed to bring any highly flammable or explosive substances and substances with a strong and unpleasant odour.
- We are not responsible for a possible car break-in or any damage to the car parked at the hotel or on other parking lots.
- Every guest is entitled to make a claim or complaint arising out of an inappropriate service.
- In case of any damage turn to our reception staff.
- When you confirm your booking, we assume that you are informed about our house rules and that you will respect them. If you violate them, the contract on hotel services will no longer apply, and measures relating to the prohibition of entry, removal from the hotel premises and reimbursement of the damages incurred will be implemented.
- If you fail to appear or if you cancel your booking, we are entitled to retain the advance payment made.
- Guests are welcome to contribute to the guest book at the reception desk.
- Things not specified in these house rules are directly subject to Special practices in catering and tourism.
- The hotel will protect any information obtained about guests in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
We reserve the right to change the house rules.
The staff of Hotel Špica Laško wishes you a plesant and comfortable stay.